5 seems like a small number, but not when you choose to describe aspects of yourself.
There are 5 things that strangers and acquaintances reading this blog don't know about me:
*I have a crooked pinky on my right hand. So does my sister. Neither of us ever
broke our pinkies and we figure it is hereditary.
*I used to be a belly dancer. I haven't performed in front of an audience since
2009. (If only you could see my cool belly flutters and rolls).
*I have never broken a bone which is funny because I have issues with absorbing vitamin D and calcium.
*I have moved (if you count from city to city, state to state and apt. to house,
to dorm to house, etc.) at least 30 times in my life.
*I am a motherless mother. My mom passed away 5 years ago and didn't get to meet my children while on earth.
The 5 things I like to think I am knowledgeable about are:
1. Art, I have a BFA in scultpure.
2. ESL: I taught it for 6 years at Harris Bilingual Immersion School
3. Losses: I have experienced SO many and I am not even 40 yet. I have learned what NOT to say when people experience them.
4. Birds. I can identify A LOT and I have discovered how to attract them to my backyard.
5. Cooking: I can make different kinds of cuisines and I am famous for my Southern or Indian dishes.
I know nothing about these 5 things:
1. Astrophysics ( I don't care to anyway).
2. Lawyer stuff (other than what is on T.V. or in movies).
4. Sailing-I am not fond of sharks, so I don't want to tempt fate.
5. Having a disability or debilitating disease. I am grateful for my health.
Last, but not necessarily least...
There are 5 things I believe strongly in:
*Washing your hands after you use the bathroom and before you put ANYTHING in
your mouth. We could avoid lots of sickness and grossness this way.
*That eating chocolate and throwing eggs is quite healing.
*Hugging and loving your family daily. Unspoken acts are just as healing and
important as those we express audibly.
*Junk in, junk out. What we see, hear, taste, and experience regularly has great
impact on who we are inside and out.
*That there is only one God, I am NOT Him and that His son, Jesus was the ultimate expression of the Lord's message to us that we matter to Him and that he loves us.
Whew! There ya have it folks...5 things unveiled.