Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 Days to Grace (Day 30): in examples






*Luke 2:40 And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.
Jesus came into the world with the Grace of God on him. And would show the greatest example of grace through his death.

*Ephesians 4:7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
Grace is for all humans. When we choose Christ, we receive it.
 
*Colossians 4:6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
We should understand what we believe and our words should drip with grace not with a condescending tone.

*Acts 11: 22-23 22 News of this reached the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch. 23 When he arrived and saw what the grace of God had done, he was glad and encouraged them all to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts.  
Men from Cyprus and Cyrene went to Antioch and spoke to the Greeks and many of those people came to Christ. God's grace can change any heart and mind.


 
 *2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Grace is adequate, enough when I am not.



 

1 comment:

  1. It was really great to meet you over at my little place on the web (Redemptions Beauty). I replied to your comment but wanted to visit your place. Congrats on completing your 31 Days series. Sending you a high five, I know I'm feeling a great sense of accomplishment myself. Fondly, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...