Sunday, January 19, 2014

Too pooped to party-encouraging all those tired mommas!

Okay, anyone else ever feel like the Tasmanian Devil? Yet, when the spit noises and twirling fast like a mad woman are over, you feel dizzy and too pooped to party? My heart is full of a serving attitude and deep in me-this calling to lead, to sacrifice, to use my artistic gifts is a twisting tornado that begs to leave a loving imprint behind, but this momma needs to rest.

As much as I would love to convince you that I am Wonder Woman, I don't think you would buy it!
     There are just times in life when you really can't stop. You have said no to all you can, but little ones can't be neglected or feed themselves. Injured hubbies can't do the work. Laundry eventually has to be washed AND two birthdays of two precious sons beg to be celebrated.

Ever wonder how we do it? Where the energy or strength comes from?  It HAS to be the Lord. We must rely on him all times so we can do more than survive life...where we surf our Lord's "Energy and Love Wave as he guides us to his shore of rest.



Let us memorize the verse below and recite it each day!

 "O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." -Isaiah 33:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...