Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Leprechaun Trap...rats, we didn't catch him!

We thought our trap was fool proof! Surely, the little person couldn't escape? I mean, we put a false path and he fell in a hold, was trapped in a box with no way to escape, right?


See the false path? The big clover and sequins are disguising the hole.

My boys wanted to finally see a leprechaun. I don't have the heart to tell them the truth yet. I know it is lying, but they are little only once...only vivid imaginations and make-believe for so long.
PERHAPS, if they hadn't set up a party for the leprechaun, who brought reinforcements (friends that is) then we would have caught one...finally!


Well, here is what happened instead of catching the wee, green people...
His vest and hair got left behind, we received a letter and a package that was a green treat (Pistachio pudding).
And he turned our milk green!!

Well, maybe next year. Either way, we had fun learning about Ireland and all the legends, myths surrounding St. Patrick's Day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...