Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12...

Okay, I don't have anything profound or fabulous to say today, but today is 12-12-12. I would have to be 130 in order to experience this again (think 2101) I don't think I want to live that long just for that though. I have a better chance of seeing Haley's Comet.

For some reason, I am feeling a bit sentimental. Maybe because it brings my humanity into a different light. Perhaps, it is because I realize how short life is and how much I have taken this interesting phenomenon for granted. After today, I don't get a second chance to relive this day or this year.
I am feeling regret...ugh, I despise that feeling because it always leads to guilt.

So, today, I am going to try to just soak it up. I am abstaining from the computer for the rest of the day, enjoying my children, and the sunset that is rising and thank the Lord for a wonderful, glorious and unique day.

...someone suggested eating lunch at 12:12 pm to commemorate the day. Sounds good.

1 comment:

  1. What did you have for lunch at 12:12? Good for you for taking the afternoon off from guilt.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...