Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A years of No Posts...

I have not written for a whole year! I know, why keep a blog? I was not done with it, but the past year (2016) and a half for our family has not been all easy breezy. I also needed a break from feeling pressured to just write anything so that others who so kindly read my ramblings would not quit my blog.

My dad had a stroke this June. My husband had an accident, surgery, tests and more surgery all in 2016.

It is easy to write when you are not distracted. Sure, I had material to write about, but I just couldn't do it.

My point is that I plan to return and write here again starting this August. I am in the process of considering making changes to the blog. Thank you if you have kept following me. I appreciate it more than words can express.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, and hope everything is getting turned around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The drama is slowing down and yes, some of life has resumed to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...