If there is ever a blog friend whom you should meet, it is Brooke at Covered in grace this delightful woman was super kind to give me the above award. THANK YOU BROOKE!
In Brooke's words:
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear, but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
The rules are simple:
1. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've recevied the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
How fun!!Meet the Fab five I have chosen...they are all honest, amazing women and writers. And the Liebster award goes to:
Morgan of Snapshots * Sabrina of ...And Then Some! *Alethea at I'm Domestic...Not Dead * Mary of Me Myself and Mercy * Kate of Distant Shores*
Click on their link or button above...I promise you will enjoy their blogs!
Five random facts about me:
1. I love to eat fresh garden tomatoes baked on top of sliced French bread with fresh Basil, a dash of salt and mozarella or provolone cheese...yummy.
2. My natural hair color (I don't currently color it) has four different colors. Copper, dark, dark brown, amber and a milk chocolate color...so in the summer in looks like I have a penny on my head with some amber tones. Winter...less copper.
3. I don't own any pets (unless 10 Sea Monkeys count)...because hubby is allergic to pet hair and neither of us are fond of picking up hair or poop from animals.
4. My favorite thing to draw is flowers. They stay still and are always beautiful.
5. My four year old declares daily that I am a pretty princess...I am ya know!