Monday, January 7, 2013

Thank You and My Well Received Posts from 2012

It is fun to look back and see what I chose to write. However, the best part of 2012 was that so many of you gave me such encouragement and comment love. Thank you!
          Blogging has been more fun because of you...And thank you to my new found blog friends...Jan, Jen, Glenda, Jess, Alicia, Helen, Amy S. and Twisted Domestic Goddess...I hope to meet ya'll this side of heaven. Thank you Morgan, for your constant support and fun spirit. I am glad I've met you here in GJ, Colorado! And a big thank you to those who follow me and read when they can. It helps me feel like I am not just typing words to myself. Wink,wink!

So here are the top 6 posts in no particular order:

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/08/raw-10-minute-tuesdays-problem-with.html
    How to kill significance. Okay, just kidding, but I put it out there.

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-princess-and-pea_17.html
     Not the story you think it is...I accidentally deleted all the comments, but was
truly surprised at how kind all of ya'll were with your thoughts. Thank you.

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/02/captured-emotions-with-my-webcam.html
   A bit of my silly side and some good Ol' fashioned RAWness.

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-want-to-be-loud.html
  Being "loud" for God and Lisa-Jo Baker from 5-Minute Friday was kind enough
to put it as a favorite. What an honor. :)

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/10/31-days-to-grace-day-29-in-grieving.html
    A beautiful tribute to all whom have passed in my life (7 total).

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2012/05/today-is-my-birthday-its-almost-summer.html
 A fun Birthday and summer post.


Curious to see how my writing will change this year!  Happy 2013!

HUGS,  -Dionne

 Gladly linking up with a real sisterhood...Soli Deo Gloria  (Come join us).

8 comments:

  1. No wonder your post on being loud was a favorite! Beautiful write, girl. Here's to 2013...clink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had me at clink! I love it! Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Dionne--it IS the encouragement and reading around that keeps us all going, isn't it? Everyone's voice is important. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I so agree. I figure if what we have to say doesn't ever feel important than we are just trying to write to ourselves and sometimes that is okay, but what is the fun in that?

      Delete
  3. Thanks, blogging friend. :) Do you live in Colorado?

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I am just joining you... but have enjoyed what I've read, can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say how much I love that you called SDG a "real" sisterhood. Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am stoked that I made your day b/c you are wonderful and what you've created is fun and is very real! Thank you Jen!

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...